Coming Soon . . . a mini series of videos talking about, naming, and describing feelings. Our intent is to make this suitable for all ages. We recommend young children watch with a parent or other responsible adult. We hope to promote some very healthy conversations.
- It can be hard to manage or clear intense emotions if we don’t even know what to call them.
- Are feelings necessarily good or bad?
- Does frustration feel the same as anger?
- What problems can be caused by strong feelings?
- Am I responsible for my feelings?
- What tools can I use to calm down those feelings that don’t feel good?